Thursday, May 3, 2012

Collage

Critique
    There is a huge hello kitty. There is also a panda in a corner.In the hello kitty bow, there is my eye. There is also a shoe on the side. The hello kitty, panda, and shoes are my personal items. The words are Hello Kitty.
    The pattern in the self portrait is the back, where there are repeating words. The thing that is being contrasted the the hello kitty face to the background. The hello kitty face is being emphasized. It has asymmetrical balance. The elements of design work together to create unity.
    I’m not sure what it means. It may say that I value shoes, hello kitty, and pandas. It represents my cultures because pandas are from China.
    I think that it is successful. The elements of design work together to create unity. I think the collage is created neatly. It looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment